Custom designed wall cladding systems.
Gridworx is the revolutionary mechanical stone cladding system. Our patent pending custom wall cladding technique is more cost effective than full bed masonry construction. With efficiencies in material, freight and labor, Gridworx stone panels make building with cut-stone affordable.
Gridworx is the only stone cladding system on the market that offers non-sequential installation of stone panels. This provides for the ease of replacement of discolored or broken stones. The parsing of hanging the anchors from setting the stone allows installation to begin even before the stone panels arrive at the job site.
Gridworx is pre-engineered for use with steel stud, concrete, CMU bock and wood frame construction. All of our commercial projects are accompanied with a Letter of Compliance and a sample System Suitability Review signed and stamped by Architectural Wall Systems, a Professional Engineering firm registered in most of the United States.
Consumers now have a cost competitive alternative to today’s current selection of building products. No longer must architects and developers grapple with lesser construction material options. Once again, America can enjoy the beauty of building with stone.Making Gridworx a true a revolution in custom wall cladding.
A non-sequential stone cladding system. Simply Revolutionary.
The Gridworx stone cladding system consists of a patent-pending aluminum wall-anchors and standardized pre-cut stone panels. Projects flow fluidly from conception to design through construction. The marriage of these standardized components makes working with Gridworx as easy as working with lumber. Standardization, pre-fabrication and stockpiling of stone panels provide the foundation for the Gridworx system. Our pre-engineered system uses exterior wall stone cladding, 3 centimeters in thickness (1 3/16″). The cost of materials, freight and installation labor are significantly reduced, without compromising the finished aesthetic.
Gridworx is the only exterior stone cladding system that offers non-sequential installation of panels, which sets us apart from all other mechanical hanging systems. The installer actually faces the wall, sets the stone panel and snaps it into the system. Subsequent replacement of broken or discolored panels is as easy as with the initial installation. Every engagement receives a project specific Compliance Letter from a professional engineering firm.
- A wide variety of architectural profiles and surrounds complete the system.
- Used for both exterior and interior applications.
- Installation is faster – more efficient than with a traditional masonry application.
- Every stone is supported independently – broken/ damaged stones are easy to replace.
- Excellent re-clad product for existing facilities- No brick ledge required.
- Great replacement for EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System), stucco or other exterior surfaces.
- Carpenters, framers, masons or skilled laborers can easily perform installations.
- Gridworx allows for a “mass production” manufacturing approach to cutting stone that dramatically reduces the cost.
- Stone panels can be easily modified in the field. The cost of shop or setting drawings can be reduced or eliminated.
- Lightweight panels can be set by a single individual without the aid of hoists or heavy equipment.
- Gridworx stone cladding system has the ability to fit to any project.
- Gridworx Stone Cladding Prices are more cost effective than other systems.
Like more information on our stone cladding system?
please see our technical details page, or contact us. To watch an installation video of our pateneted stone cladding system Please click here. To see more information on the benefits of building with stone cladding systems click here.